Associate position offered for Chiropractor in Northland
Must be ACC registered and prefer a chiropractor with at least 5 years experience.
Contact 021 293 1230.
Exceptional Opportunity to join McMillan Chiropractic Centre Gippsland Aust
-Leading holistic healthcare centres
-Structured mentoring and support
-All systems and procedures run autonomously
We are looking for a Chiropractor who embraces wellness principles and practices with the objective of exceeding patient expectations at every opportunity. Quality Chiropractic care is essential, along with a progressive knowledge or willingness to learn the integration of diet/nutrition, exercise and lifestyle, posture, exercise rehab, etc.
Our practice group is a leader in holistic healthcare, having successfully established Chiropractic practices with an extensive network of allied health professionals to complement patient care. Our Chiropractors are all passionate about true wellness care and integrate lifetime Chiropractic wellness care successfully with other internal referrals to naturopaths, acupuncturists, myotherapists, psychologists and others.
We have a full paperless file system and provide an amazing environment to work in. Everything is done to allow our practitioners to focus solely on exceptional quality care for their patients.
We provide mentoring and support and also have a management team to further support successful operation of the practices.
You can find out more about our business, team and style of practice at www.mcmillanchiro.com.au
CV, Resume and photo can be forwarded to Cassandra email@example.com
Immediate Position Available in East Auckland and Central Auckland!
Mentoring & Coaching
High Consistent New Patient Numbers
• To work for a busy company with 2 practices and looking to expand further.
• Part time and full time options.
• Plenty of opportunity for coaching and mentoring to improve your skills in managing a practice, growing/marketing a practice as well as technique and clinical & patient management.
• Long-term opportunities available.
Who we are looking for
• Dedicated and enthusiastic to see over 100 patients’s a week.
• Willingness to learn and develop your professional and clinical skills to grow your practice and improve the quality of life of your patients.
• Strong and efficient organization, communication and self-management skills.
• Strong passion for chiropractic and serving the community.
About Functional Health
• Functional Health has two locations that are well established with both having been in their areas for 6+ years.
• We have high patient volume and retention with high new patient numbers but are currently restricted as we are at capacity and require a new team member to help take on excess new and existing patients.
• Family and Paediatric practice with a specific focus on stress & chronic conditions.
• Mentoring and coaching from Principal Chiropractors will be provided to ensure you reach your professional and practice goals.
• Dedicated marketing to help grow your practice above 100+ patients per week fast.
• Generous remuneration package offered with potential to earn $100,000+.
If you’re interested, please contact us and email your CV and expression of interest to
Dr. Delsey Daruwalla firstname.lastname@example.org
Associate Chiropractor: North Shore Auckland
Real Health Holistic Healthcare is looking for some dynamic new team members that are enthusiastic, experienced and proficient chiropractors, with a strong interest in holistic wellbeing and the mind-body-spirit approach to health.
Applicants must be willing to embrace our healing environment, health and wellness protocols and to be tutored and mentored in Total Body Modification (TBM). We are also looking for a chiropractor who loves working with women and children and is proficient in paediatric techniques.
Candidates will need to have the intention to be involved and committed to a long term relationship with our clinic and wonderful patients.
For more information please email Sue Donaldson at: email@example.com
Associate Position – Western Australia (Baldivis Chiropractic)
• Take over a large existing patient base
• Great lifestyle – live and work 10 minutes from the beach
• Established practice with a fantastic referral network and opportunity for further growth.
We are seeking a committed, passionate and enthusiastic associate with exceptional communication and adjusting skills, who is eager to learn and driven to succeed.
A keen interest in family health would be beneficial as we see patients of all ages.
You will be well supported by our amazing team and we welcome you to integrate your own skills and interests into the practice.
The sky’s the limit and we are here to help you to reach your professional and personal goals.
Please email all expressions of interest to: email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have it all – Chiropractic Career & Lifestyle – Hawkes Bay Chiropractic
We are looking for a new Associate with a love of learning.
Must have good manual skills, excellent communication, a passion for Chiropractic and an eagerness to learn SOT, CBP Functional rehab and Kenesio taping.
Some SOT background and or CBP is preferred but not essential.
Our two year associate contracts provide huge scope for professional development and career advancement with opportunity to buy in as a principal or set up your own practice.
You will be replacing an Associate who is current earning approx. $80 to $90k working 35 hrs/week with plenty of potential for to growth.
Come join us at one of New Zealand’s leading SOT practices, enjoy the Art Deco influenced culture, relaxed lifestyle and generosity of spirit which is Hawkes Bay.
Check us out on facebook; facebook.com/hbchiro, or email email@example.com for more details.
Nandish Chiropractic- 2 Opportunities Available for Chiropractors in East Auckland
Existing Patient Base of over 100 patients/week
Weekly Mentoring & Coaching
High New Patient Numbers
• NZ Registered Chiropractor (Graduates & Final Year Students Welcome)
• High level of assessment, clinical reasoning and manual adjustments
• Passion and willingness to excel in a Chiropractic Career
• Part time and full time options
• Dedicated and Enthusiastic to adjust 120+ patient’s weekly
• Willingness to learn and practice high levels of patient care through continued patient education
• Work with an existing referral team of multi-disciplinary health professionals of GPs, Massage Therapists, Personal Trainers, Acupuncturists and Naturopaths
• Strong and efficient organizational, administration and self-management skills
• Established, modern, purpose built highly positioned family practice
• Supportive, high achieving and friendly team of successful Chiropractors
• Weekly mentoring and coaching from Principal Chiropractor to support your professional goals
• Dedicated marketing team to help grow the practice rapidly
• Generous remuneration package offered with potential to earn $80,000+
If you’re interested, please get in touch to watch us in action
Email your Resume and Expression of Interest to
Dr. Karen Singh firstname.lastname@example.org
TLC Australia – Are You Ready for a Sea Change?!
Total Lifestyle Chiropractic is seeking passionate and caring health professionals to join our team in several amazing locations! TLC currently operates 10 practices throughout regional Australia and is looking for motivated and skilled chiropractors to join our team! Each of our locations offer an amazing lifestyle and an established practice for you to begin or continue your Chiropractic dream.
With TLC You’ll receive:
– Intensive patient and practice management training
– Fully trained CA’s and support staff
– Marketing and Advertising support
– Fortnightly coaching/training
We will accept experienced or new Chiropractors if you are the right person for the job. If you are energetic, highly motivated, serious about growing our profession and someone who is passionate about how Chiropractic changes lives, then you may be just the person we are looking for! Learn more about us at www.TLCAustralia.com
To apply or if you have questions email email@example.com
Associate Opportunity – London
“When a man is tired of London, he’s tired of life.”
– Samuel Johnson.
Come and create your life in London, UK!
Associates enjoy a thriving community with an experienced team committed to creating waves in London’s health.
At Chiro.London, we have associate positions available in SW London with expansions to follow in Central London.
Send relevant work experience (not limited to Chiropractic) and anything else that will make you stand out to firstname.lastname@example.org
Extra effort and personal touches welcome.
Contact Luke Brady- Chiropractor