Chiropractor required for multi-disciplinary clinic in Albany (Auckland) New Zealand.
· Taking the board exams in July 2017?
· Need an employment contract to work as a chiropractor in New Zealand?
· Want to live and work on the North Shore?
· Do you have good diversified adjusting skills?
If your answer is yes then please contact Tracy, practice manager, Pure Healthcare Albany on 09 414-2225 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Nandish Chiropractic- 2 Opportunities Available for Chiropractors in East Auckland
Existing Patient Base of over 100 patients/week
Weekly Mentoring & Coaching
High New Patient Numbers
• NZ Registered Chiropractor (Graduates & Final Year Students Welcome)
• High level of assessment, clinical reasoning and manual adjustments
• Passion and willingness to excel in a Chiropractic Career
• Part time and full time options
• Dedicated and Enthusiastic to adjust 120+ patient’s weekly
• Willingness to learn and practice high levels of patient care through continued patient education
• Work with an existing referral team of multi-disciplinary health professionals of GPs, Massage Therapists, Personal Trainers, Acupuncturists and Naturopaths
• Strong and efficient organizational, administration and self-management skills
• Established, modern, purpose built highly positioned family practice
• Supportive, high achieving and friendly team of successful Chiropractors
• Weekly mentoring and coaching from Principal Chiropractor to support your professional goals
• Dedicated marketing team to help grow the practice rapidly
• Generous remuneration package offered with potential to earn $80,000+
If you’re interested, please get in touch to watch us in action
Email your Resume and Expression of Interest to
Dr. Karen Singh email@example.com
TLC Australia – Are You Ready for a Sea Change?!
Total Lifestyle Chiropractic is seeking passionate and caring health professionals to join our team in several amazing locations! TLC currently operates 10 practices throughout regional Australia and is looking for motivated and skilled chiropractors to join our team! Each of our locations offer an amazing lifestyle and an established practice for you to begin or continue your Chiropractic dream.
With TLC You’ll receive:
– Intensive patient and practice management training
– Fully trained CA’s and support staff
– Marketing and Advertising support
– Fortnightly coaching/training
We will accept experienced or new Chiropractors if you are the right person for the job. If you are energetic, highly motivated, serious about growing our profession and someone who is passionate about how Chiropractic changes lives, then you may be just the person we are looking for! Learn more about us at www.TLCAustralia.com
To apply or if you have questions email firstname.lastname@example.org
Associate Opportunity – London
“When a man is tired of London, he’s tired of life.”
– Samuel Johnson.
Come and create your life in London, UK!
Associates enjoy a thriving community with an experienced team committed to creating waves in London’s health.
At Chiro.London, we have associate positions available in SW London with expansions to follow in Central London.
Send relevant work experience (not limited to Chiropractic) and anything else that will make you stand out to email@example.com
Extra effort and personal touches welcome.
Contact Luke Brady- Chiropractor
South Australia – Associate Position
An excellent opportunity exists for a passionate and motivated Chiropractor to join our team. We are seeking a committed, passionate and honest Associate with exceptional communication and manual adjusting skills, who is eager to learn and driven to succeed. Techniques used currently are AK/SOT/Diversified/ Thompson/ Activator. A keen interest in family health would be beneficial as we see patients of all ages and walks of life. You will be well supported by our fantastic team and we welcome you to integrate your own skills and interests into the practice. Our practice is located in the south-east suburbs only 20 minutes from the Adelaide CBD. The successful applicant will take over an existing patient base and will also be given all NP for the first 6 months. 4.5 days/week, Mon – Fri, incentive-based remuneration structure including commission that rewards you. Please email your cover letter and CV to email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you wish to phone us, contact us on +611300 652 361 during office hours.
Have it all – Chiropractic Career & Lifestyle – Hawkes Bay Chiropractic
We are looking for a new Associate with a love of learning.
Must have good manual skills, excellent communication, a passion for Chiropractic and an eagerness to learn SOT, CBP Functional rehab and Kenesio taping.
Some SOT background and or CBP is preferred but not essential.
Our two year associate contracts provide huge scope for professional development and career advancement with opportunity to buy in as a principal or set up your own practice.
You will be replacing an Associate who is current earning approx. $80 to $90k working 35 hrs/week with plenty of potential for to growth.
Come join us at one of New Zealand’s leading SOT practices, enjoy the Art Deco influenced culture, relaxed lifestyle and generosity of spirit which is Hawkes Bay.
Check us out on facebook; facebook.com/hbchiro, or email email@example.com for more details.
An Opportunity That Ticks All The Boxes!
We have an associate position available in sunny Western Australia.
• Join a thriving 25 year established practice
• Take over an existing associate client base
• Gain confidence and knowledge with a supportive experienced principal
• Dr Esyltt Graham is one of WA’s most experienced and qualified paediatric chiropractors and a dedicated industry leader
• Delightful well trained and friendly CA’s
• Bright spacious practice
• Relaxed southwest lifestyle
• Flexible working days
• Newly renovated residence available
Please contact Dr Esyltt Graham firstname.lastname@example.org or +61 409 101 202
Position on North Shore!
Enjoyable work environment in our modern clinic branch, 5 minutes from East Coast Bays beaches, in a thriving commercial and sportive hub, and 15 minutes from the City.
Full time position to take over an existing patient base with future opportunity to purchase the practice including an acupuncturist contractor.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and highly motivated professional with great communication skills and who understands how to grow a client base. Applicants must be proficient in Diversified and Thompson. You will have the support from the principal who has 20 years of experience.
Whether you are experienced or only recently graduated, we would love to hear from you.
To apply for this unique position, please send your CV to email@example.com
Exceptional Opportunity to join McMillan Chiropractic Centre Gippsland Aust
-Leading holistic healthcare centres
-Structured mentoring and support
-All systems and procedures run autonomously
We are looking for a Chiropractor who embraces wellness principles and practices with the objective of exceeding patient expectations at every opportunity. Quality Chiropractic care is essential, along with a progressive knowledge or willingness to learn the integration of diet/nutrition, exercise and lifestyle, posture, exercise rehab, etc.
Our practice group is a leader in holistic healthcare, having successfully established Chiropractic practices with an extensive network of allied health professionals to complement patient care. Our Chiropractors are all passionate about true wellness care and integrate lifetime Chiropractic wellness care successfully with other internal referrals to naturopaths, acupuncturists, myotherapists, psychologists and others.
We have a full paperless file system and provide an amazing environment to work in. Everything is done to allow our practitioners to focus solely on exceptional quality care for their patients.
We provide mentoring and support and also have a management team to further support successful operation of the practices.
You can find out more about our business, team and style of practice at www.mcmillanchiro.com.au
CV, Resume and photo can be forwarded to Cassandra firstname.lastname@example.org
Associate Opportunity- Hamilton
Associate required for well-established Hamilton practice.
It would suit a new graduate.
Please apply to Justin Vodane.