Associate Opportunity. Thrive Chiropractic, Kapiti Coast
Come and thrive in the beautiful Kapiti Coast, only 35 minutes from Wellington, the Coolest Little Capital in the World! We are hunting high and low for the perfect Associate to join our fun, vibrant team in early 2018.
Thrive Chiropractic has enjoyed serving the greater Kapiti region for the past 11 years. We moved here for the lifestyle, great beaches, proximity to Wellington and the terrific weather. Three kids and a dog later, we currently have one full time and one part time Chiropractor. Three brilliant and efficient Chiropractic Assistants also keep the office ‘humming’.
We have a strong wellness and maintenance base of clientele and are subluxation focused. We offer in-house radiographic and thermograph facilities. Our practice has well established systems in place for efficient patient flow. We pride ourselves on a high level of individual service.
Core techniques include Gonstead, Thompson, Diversified, Webster and Activator. A proficiency in manual adjusting techniques would be an advantage. The two principle Chiropractors will provide support including case management, technique and skills training as required.
The successful candidate will learn how to build a strong client base and run a successful practise in a supportive and busy office. They will have an excellent work ethic, be a clear communicator, have a sense of humour, a willingness to learn and play hard as part of a bigger team.
If you think this may tickle your fizzy button, please express your interest by emailing us at email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!
The Netherlands – Chiropractor Required in Busy Growing Clinic!
Busy established wellness-centered clinic in need of a chiropractor due to a quickly growing patient base. It is a brilliant opportunity for the right person! Join a team of 5 passionate chiropractors (all from different countries and backgrounds and genders) in an adjustment focused environment. Potential to be seeing 100 patients a week within 3 months if clinic protocols are followed with a full training system provided on communication to help maintain patients. There is weekly training with the principal chiropractor and an external chiropractic coach 3x/month.
Support staff is highly trained and incredibly motivated to get you busy ASAP. The goal is to reach 200 patients a week after a year and 400 in the second year. This all in a 20-30 hours work week depending on your own capacity and eagerness to learn. There is a retainer of over €3.000 per month. Current chiropractors have shown to exceed expected growth and earn more than the retainer within the first four weeks of adjusting.
The successful applicant will have a dedication to patient education and show a genuine interest in patient care. We are very serious about making a shift in awareness in our community from sick care to wellness care. We work hard and play hard.
If you are not sure or interested but want more info why not call one of our chiropractors and ask them what makes our company different than the others and why we are prosperous where other clinics are struggling. You can send us an email if you would like to speak with one of our chiropractors.
Cameron Cornish (South Africa)
Zoe Scott (England)
Michelle Boyce (Wales)
Brandon Hill (USA)
Vincent ten Klooster (Holland)
We are located in the north of The Netherlands in the great city of Groningen, only two hours by train to Amsterdam. Come enjoy Europe!
Email contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Build your Chiropractic Career In Singapore
Natural Healings is seeking passionate and caring Chiropractors to join our team in several amazing locations! Natural Healings is the fastest growing Natural Health Group in Singapore and currently has 8 practices throughout Singapore. We are looking for motivated and skilled Chiropractors to join our established team and begin or continue your Chiropractic journey.
With Natural Healings you’ll receive:
• Competitive Guaranteed salary
• Attractive Bonus structure
• Intensive patient and practice management training
• Fully trained CA’s and support staff
• Marketing and Advertising support
We will accept experienced or new Chiropractors if you are the right person for the job. If you are energetic, highly motivated, serious about growing and someone who is passionate about how Chiropractic changes lives, then you may be just the person we are looking for! Learn more about us at:
To apply or if you have questions email email@example.com
PRACTICE IN PARADISE!!
Ever thought about trying the tropical lifestyle? Total Lifestyle Chiropractic in Innisfail N. QLD is looking for a highly skilled and qualified Chiropractor to take over care of an existing patient base. Total Lifestyle Chiropractic is one of Australia’s leading Chiropractic groups and we are passionate about helping chiropractors achieve their absolute best in practice. With TLC you’ll receive an intensive 20 hour on-board training, monthly skill development training, weekly mentoring, and yearly team workshops. We also offer a sign-on bonus to help with relocation costs! If you would like to be a part of our dynamic team, please contact Lisa on 0434357232 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Immediate Position Available in East Auckland and Central Auckland!
Mentoring & Coaching
High Consistent New Patient Numbers
• To work for a busy company with 2 practices and looking to expand further.
• Part time and full time options.
• Plenty of opportunity for coaching and mentoring to improve your skills in managing a practice, growing/marketing a practice as well as technique and clinical & patient management.
• Long-term opportunities available.
Who we are looking for
• Dedicated and enthusiastic to see over 100 patients’s a week.
• Willingness to learn and develop your professional and clinical skills to grow your practice and improve the quality of life of your patients.
• Strong and efficient organization, communication and self-management skills.
• Strong passion for chiropractic and serving the community.
About Functional Health
• Functional Health has two locations that are well established with both having been in their areas for 6+ years.
• We have high patient volume and retention with high new patient numbers but are currently restricted as we are at capacity and require a new team member to help take on excess new and existing patients.
• Family and Pediatric practice with a specific focus on stress & chronic conditions.
• Mentoring and coaching from Principal Chiropractors will be provided to ensure you reach your professional and practice goals.
• Dedicated marketing to help grow your practice above 100+ patients per week fast.
• Generous remuneration package offered with potential to earn $100,000+.
If you’re interested, please contact us and email your CV and expression of interest to
Dr. Delsey Daruwalla email@example.com
ASSOCIATE OPPORTUNITY IN CENTRAL TAURANGA
I would love to find an outgoing, dedicated and passionate chiropractor to become an associate in this long-established central Tauranga practice.
In return I would be committed to helping you build a great practice through mainly direct marketing techniques, as I have helped many associates in the past.
Tauranga is a booming area with a great lifestyle , testament to the number of chiropractors here. So having an established clinic in a good area (part of a busy health centre) is a definite plus.
This position would suit an experienced chiropractor or enterprising new graduate.
Among flexible options I am offering, going forward, is the opportunity to buy the whole practice at the end of 2018.
Please phone and discuss further with me should you wish to pursue this opportunity.
(Quentin Dive : Phone: 021 733 240)
Great Associateship Available
Dr Simon Kelly and the team at Mt Eden Chiropractic are looking for an additional, inspired, energetic, family focussed Chiropractic Associate. You must be driven, dedicated with a willingness to learn and step outside your comfort zone. Mt Eden Chiropractic was established in 2003 and has many successful associates over the years. This associateship is to replace a six year old practice with a PVA over 40 is seeing an average 130 patients per week. The practice itself has 5 consulting rooms, staff room, onsite digital X-ray facilities, HRV, thermography and surface EMG and Zenith 440 tables. With strong ties to our local community and beyond we have built a solid reputation built on trust and results.
The team at Mt Eden have won numerous service excellence awards including the 2016 NZCA Practise of the Year. Dr Simon Kelly is the past chair of the Hamblin Chiropractic Research Fund Trust, and has previously served as the President of the NZCC Alumni Association and served on the NZCA council and executive for seven years.
Our future associate will:
– have at least two years experience
– enjoy creating and maintaining great relationships
– have a track record of ongoing and personal and professional development
– be a proficient manual adjuster
– be an excellent team player
– enjoy working in a fun dynamic environment with exceptional CA support
– demonstrate fantastic communication skills and be open to public speaking
– show interest in developing their leadership skills
– be coachable
– have a can-do attitude and willingness to succeed
– demonstrate that they have grown a practice before
– show initiative
– have an interest in a long term associate position
The start date is November/December 2017 for handover from then current DC. For further information and to register your interest in this unique opportunity, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org We look forward to hearing from you.
ASSOCIATE CHIROPRACTOR, NORTH SHORE, AUCKLAND
Real Health Holistic Healthcare is looking for some dynamic new team members that are enthusiastic, experienced and proficient chiropractors, with a strong interest in holistic wellbeing in the mind-body-spirit approach to health.
Applicants must be willing to embrace our healing environment, health and wellness protocols and to be tutored and mentored in Total Body Modification (TBM).
We are also looking for a chiropractor who loves working with women and children and is proficient in pediatric techniques.
Candidates will need to have the intention to be involved and committed to a long-term relationship with our clinic and wonderful patients.
For more information please email Sue Donaldson at: email@example.com or contact 0412888767
We are seeking a committed, passionate and enthusiastic associate with excellent communication and adjusting skills.
The Associate is required to take over an established patient base in Katherine Northern Territory. You will enjoy working in a vibrant and well-established practice.
Relax into one of Australia’s best outdoor living destinations with exciting camping, hiking, sporting and fishing at your doorstep.
Start date is negotiable and with a smooth transition with current associate.
For more information on the Katherine region visit www.krta.com.au
Send expressions of interest and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact 0412888767
Perfect opportunity for an experienced Chiropractor
An exciting opportunity exists to join a well-established practice in central Takapuna. This position involves taking on a solid patient base and working alongside an amazing team.
If you are interested in:
• A generous remuneration package with bonuses
• Access to on-going training, mentoring and marketing support
• Strong systems and procedures allowing you to succeed
• Full time CA assistance
• Working just 5 minutes from the beach!
And you have these qualities:
• Patient focused with excellent communication skills
• Passionate and enthusiastic with a desire to serve
• Committed and responsible
• High level of integrity
• Can-do attitude
Contact me today!
Ph: 021 924 689
Revolution Chiropractic Associate Position
North Shore (Auckland, New Zealand)
This opportunity is for the role of associate chiropractor in Northcote, Auckland who wants to work hard to build a well known name for themselves and become very successful and happy with their career choice.
About The Company:
• Revolution Chiropractic officially started in 2016. Principle Chiropractor, Sam, is a busy mum to a 1.5 year old and currently works 20 -25 hours and being fully booked she can’t take on any more new patients so we need someone ASAP. Sam doesn’t want to consume too much time working so you will have to be eager and ready to work hard and take over as much as you can.
• Excellent reputation in the community.
• Tailored patient management and highly successful at building wellness patients.
• Family and wellness clinic with patients committed to their health through proper education.
• Weekly mentoring and coaching on technique, rehabilitation, patient communication and education.
• An attractive remuneration package is available for the right practitioner.
• Attitude and work ethic is very important.
• Desire to be the best practitioner you can be.
• Hard working and highly motivated to do more and achieve more every day.
• Long term success goals.
• Long term commitment at least 2 years, prefer 3 years.
If you have any further questions or want to send your resume and expression of interest to Dr. Sam please email email@example.com
Associate needed in Tropical Darwin, Australia
Fantastic opportunity for a Chiropractor with an interest in Paediatrics to take over and rebuild a predominately family and Paediatric patient base after the loss of our most recent Associate late last year.
Perfect opportunity for an Associate looking at developing their clinical practice with Paediatric patients, but also an opportunity for a more experienced practitioner to expand their skills further.
Associate position is located in tropical Darwin, the capital of Australia’s Northern Territory, a small city of 120,000 people. Darwin is home to many young families and is in need of quality Paediatric care.
Join an established, busy and well-respected clinic and work alongside 3 other Chiropractors, a Myotherapist and a Traditional Chinese Medicine Practitioner. New grads will be considered however previous experience and any further education in Chiropractic Pediatrics is an advantage.
For more information please contact Marc Cova via email on firstname.lastname@example.org and find us online at www.insightchiropractic.com.au.
If you would like to speak to me in person
please call +61 407 744 455.